The vaccination campaign in the region is underway. The current priority group is those aged 70 or older. At the end of this post you will find information about how to make an appointment and what you will need the day of your vaccination.
Vaccination Appointment Dates Available for ages 70
- Port-Daniel Gascsons – Centre municipale – No dates available
- Bonaventure – Complexe recreatif Desjardins – No dates available
- Grande-Riviere – Complexe sportif Desjardins – No dates available
- Maria – Centre communautaire Maria – No dates available
- St-Georges-de-Malbaie – Centre communautaire – No dates available
- Gaspé – Centre d’hebergement MGR Ross – No dates available
- Gaspé – Centre communautaire Nation Micmac de Gespeg – No dates available
- Sainte-Anne-des Monts – Magasin Hart – March 27
Two new cases of COVID were confirmed today in the Gaspé Peninsula and Magdalen Islands. The cases are located in the Côte-de-Gaspé and Haute-Gaspésie MRCs. There were three cases in the Côte-de-Gaspé MRC as well on March 11
- Total cases: 1,741
- Total new cases: +2
- Active cases: 23
- Rocher-Percé – n.d.
- Côte-de-Gaspé – 14
- Haute-Gaspésie – n.d.
- Recovered cases: 1,672
- Total deaths: 46
- Total hospitalizations: 126
- Current hospitalizations: 0
- Total cases: 296,143
- Total new cases: 753
- Recovered cases: 278,489
- Total deaths: 10,526
- New deaths: +9
- Current hospitalizations: 550
- New hospitalizations: -13
- Total individuals in ICU: 106
- New individuals in ICU: -5
- Total vaccinations administered: 648,663
To make an appointment online these are the steps to follow
- Go to https://portal3.clicsante.ca/ (Select Covid-19 vaccine, enter your postal code and click search)
- You will be directed to a new page/tab, browse the options and choose the location nearest you.
- A window will pop up reminding you of the current priority group click to “close” the window
- Answer the questions and click continue.
- You will now be directed to a calendar. Click on the date in which you would like to have your vaccination. If the calendar is blank or if it says “full” is means there are no availabilities for that location. Try another location or check back regularly as new dates will become available.
- Next you will have to complete a form and will need an email address and your medicare card number.
If you are unable to make an appointment online or need assistance call 1-877-644-4545 (toll-free line) between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Friday or 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday.
When you go to your vaccination appointment
- Arrive 5 minutes early
- If possible bring your medicare card
- Bring a copy of your list of medications