January 25: No new case reported. The total number of cases in the region is stable at 1,694. Five individuals are currently hospitalized, 2 individuals are hospitalized in the region.
CLSC Chandler: The management of the Integrated Health and Social Services Centre (CISSS) confirms that there is an outbreak at the Chandler CLSC. Less than 5 individuals have tested positive for COVID-19 as part of that outbreak.
There are currently 9 active cases in the region:
- Avignon MRC – less than 5
- Bonaventure MRC – less than 5
- Rocher-Percé MRC – 5
- Côte-de-Gaspé MRC – 0
- Haute-Gaspésie MRC – 0
- Magdalen Islands – 0
Vaccines: Regional data not available at the moment.
- Total cases 254,836
- Total new cases +1,203
- Recovered cases 228,887
- Total deaths 9,521
- New deaths +43
- Current hospitalizations 1,321
- New hospitalizations -6
- Total individuals in ICU 217
- New individuals in ICU -2
- Total vaccinations administered 220,715
- New vaccinations administered +1,960