January 21: No new cases reported. The total number of cases in the region is stable at 1,693. Four individuals are currently hospitalized, 1 individual is hospitalized in the region.
There are currently 16* active cases in the region:
- Avignon MRC – less than 5
- Bonaventure MRC – less than 5
- Rocher-Percé MRC – 9
- Côte-de-Gaspé MRC – less than 5
- Haute-Gaspésie MRC – 0
- Magdalen Islands – 0
*The number of active cases has increased from 15 to 16. This case dates back to December but was only entered into the system on January 19 after 4 p.m.
Vaccines: Regional data not available at the moment.
- Total cases 248,860
- Total new cases +1,624
- Recovered cases 221,327
- Total deaths 9,273
- New deaths +65
- Current hospitalizations 1,453
- New hospitalizations -14
- Total individuals in ICU 216
- New individuals in ICU stable
- Total vaccinations administered 186,210
- New vaccinations administered n/d