January 24: No new case reported. The total number of cases in the region is stable at 1,694. Five individuals are currently hospitalized, 2 individuals are hospitalized in the region.
CLSC Chandler: The management of the Integrated Health and Social Services Centre (CISSS) confirms that there is an outbreak at the Chandler CLSC. Less than 5 individuals have tested positive for COVID-19 as part of that outbreak.
There are currently 9 active cases in the region:
- Avignon MRC – less than 5
- Bonaventure MRC – less than 5
- Rocher-Percé MRC – 5
- Côte-de-Gaspé MRC – 0
- Haute-Gaspésie MRC – 0
- Magdalen Islands – 0
Vaccines: Regional data not available at the moment.
- Total cases 253,633
- Total new cases +1,457
- Recovered cases 227,245
- Total deaths 9,478
- New deaths +41
- Current hospitalizations 1,327
- New hospitalizations -56
- Total individuals in ICU 219
- New individuals in ICU +3
- Total vaccinations administered 218,755
- New vaccinations administered +8,503