January 22: One new case reported. The total number of cases in the region is 1,694. Six (+2) individuals are currently hospitalized, 2 (+1) individuals are hospitalized in the region.
CLSC Chandler: The management of the Integrated Health and Social Services Centre (CISSS) confirms that there is an outbreak at the Chandler CLSC. Less than 5 individuals have tested positive for COVID-19 as part of that outbreak.
There are currently 12 active cases in the region:
- Avignon MRC – less than 5
- Bonaventure MRC – less than 5
- Rocher-Percé MRC – 6
- Côte-de-Gaspé MRC – less than 5
- Haute-Gaspésie MRC – 0
- Magdalen Islands – 0
Vaccines: Regional data not available at the moment.
- Total cases 250,491
- Total new cases +1,631
- Recovered cases 223,367
- Total deaths 9,361
- New deaths +88
- Current hospitalizations 1,426
- New hospitalizations -27
- Total individuals in ICU 212
- New individuals in ICU -4
- Total vaccinations administered 200,627
- New vaccinations administered n/d